Sunday 27 March 2016

Fashion Valentine: Melva

mintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japan

This week my fashion valentine is my dear friend Melva, she is from China but I met her while she was living in Sweden. She dresses in Lolita almost every day so there are so many outfit pictures it was hard to just pick a few. It really suits her perfectly and her outfits are really balanced. She is also super nice and wants to befriend all the Lolitas she meets. To see more of her outfits go follow her on instagram, tumblr and lookbook!

mintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japanmintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japan

I love her really sweet outfits like the ones here. I love both Melody Toys and Wrapping Heart, I think her coords with them are just perfect. Her Dream Holic wigs really compliments her outfits too. The small details like the plush on her bad and little hair clips just completes the outfit.

mintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japanmintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japan

She also looks amazing in any type of colors, these two are both so pretty! The small black details on the left outfit are perfectly balanced to the amount of black on the dress. Also on the right side outfit her boots fit perfectly with the gold detailing on the dress.

mintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japanmintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japan

Here are two of Melva's coords with melty chocolate in different colorways, both are so sweet. She is really good at sticking to a theme as you can see on all her outfits. I'm so jealous of the chocolate box hat!! I want it in the pinkxpink colorway so badly. She has a really impressive wardrobe and sometimes when I don't know how to coord a dress I check out how she has coorded it or similar dresses.

mintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japanmintyfrills sweet lolita fashion kawaii cute japan

I take so much inspiration from Melva. I'm glad that I have got to hang out with her, she inspired me to start wearing lolita whenever. After all what good are the lolita clothes if you are not going to wear them? I really miss her and I hope she comes back to sweden soon!



//Love Mintyfrills


No comments:

Post a Comment